converting wmv to mov formats for editing

This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

converting wmv to mov formats for editing

PostPosted by markwonng » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:59 pm

I want to share my videos from PC with my family, but there are only one iMac in home. And the videos I got was made with Movie Maker on PC, they are in WMV, which can't be compatible with QuickTime or some other Mac player. So how can I resolve this to enjoy videos with my family? --- Emma

"I have a movie on my friend's PC that I need to edit in order to do a project and its in wmv. So, I need to get it into .mov in order to edit in iMovie. Do you know where I can find software to do this?"

MOV, as the most widely used file format on Mac and iOS devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad and so on, is quite often to be found with the Apple products becoming more and more popular. Video files in MOV are playable in Windows with QuickTime for Windows, but when you need to use these files as WMV ones for better enjoyment on some WMV-based program or WMV supported devices like BlackBerry, you then have to convert MOV videos to WMV videos.

WMV is a very popular video format developed by Microsoft. However, for Mac users, it's a little bit head-scratching to play, edit WMV files or to import to iTunes because its compatibility with Mac system is not very satisfying. This article introduces a way for how to convert .wmv to .mov Mac OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion included) for playback on Mac, iPad, Apple TV or iPod, for editing or sharing with friends. Download and install the .wmv to .mov video converter first on your computer and following the step by step guide to convert wmv videos to mov on mac os.

Step 1: Add Videos to the Program

Click "Add Video" button to load .wmv format files you want.

Step 2: Choose Output Video Format

Select each file and choose the output format like mov in "Profile".

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Click “Edit” button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.

Step 4: convert mov to wmv for mac

When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start to convert wmv to mov mac. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.
usb copy protection
usb copy protect
copy protect usb drive
password protect folder
shared folder protect
markwonng

Return to Post Your Income Opportunities Here.